Saturday, January 8, 2011

Abode

This, I presume, is no longer that safe abode I call home anymore. Isn't any longer the place to spill my thoughts freely without having anyone deliver judgments towards me.

I feel condemned to even feel what I wish for. I feel that I have no rights to think or feel what I want. I have no rights to even live my life the way I want.

This is no longer the abode where I find serenity in life and tranquility of mind. Where I pick as an escapade to the messiness out there.

I am a pretty messy girl and I don't intend to welcome anymore messiness.

I don't like being judged and questioned of every single act. I'm ALMOST as carefree as I am. Wouldn't it be wonderful if some people have faith and respect my wills?

All I want in life is happiness. And I have my way to seek for one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails