Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hujan Emas Di Negara Orang

Since I was much younger, I had always wanted to study abroad. Especially in the West. Or Europe. Or negara mat saleh lah orang kita kata.

Mostly it was because I don't wanna work there, and building my life there. Thus, having a few years experience in overseas should suffice.

But that didn't happen as I ended up graduating from a local university, one of the best in Malaysia. Until then, I still have the urge to study elsewhere, anywhere but Malaysia, as for the postgraduate program.

Many things had occurred lately to the effect that my dreams and perception have changed. I don't think I would wanna leave my family and loved ones behind for years. Hence what I have in mind is to make a lot of money so that I'm able to travel anywhere I want with my earnings. The best part is I can tag them along.

Imagine going abroad without any worries. Imagine having a thick pocket while travelling. Imagine doing the things you want with your loved ones.

And I'm ensuring you that day will come. Because do I wanna be a gorgeous, hot looking billionaire some day. It's not either or, cause I am proving all.

Fira Satorini, Greece, I shall come and conquer you one day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails