Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu dan Anak

More often than not, a mother would think what she thinks is the best for the child. On the other hand, the child would have thought in contrary. And both would want to prove who's right.

When it is the case between a mother and her teenage daughter, I'm pretty sure that doesn't really matter. But when it involves a mother and her adult daughter, it always becomes a problem.

The daughter realizes there's a conflict of interest between two from different eras, and the mother feels strongly that her child should act according to her (the mom's) will.

Mothers can be very conservative. Because they want things flow their ways. When they don't, the blame is put on the children.

I don't know what kind of mother would I be.

As for now, I am going down under for real, and no one can object to it. Not even my mother.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails