Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm No Dumb. I'm Just Numb

I may be vibrant and cheerful, but I'm no talkative. I only talk when it's necessary. But at times, though the situation requires me to speak, I'd still become numb.

I don't hell know where has the friendly me gone. It has been my resolution each year since I was 9 to be less talkative and now I believe God has granted my yearly wish. Heh.

By talkative, I strictly confine the meaning to being friendly and able to create a warm and comfortable conversation, and relationship for that matter.

The change doesn't bring much benefit, I'd dare to say, especially when I am faced with the future in-laws. I was ultimately quiet, probably because I didn't know what to say, act and ask. Probably because Superman has shared many stories about his family beforehand.

Sheesh. Now I have this peculiar feeling that the future in-laws don't quite fancy my attitude. They must've thought I am one snobbish brat from the city.

On the other hand, his little sister was extremely pretty and warm and is getting married in a couple of months time!!!

What am I thinking now, seriously?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails