Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't Curse, You Damn It!

I'm presently teaching and encouraging my 7-year-old nephew who doesn't speak Malay not to curse.

Don't correct your eyes. I wrote everything correctly.

I told him, it's not nice to say "What the hell."

And instead of saying "Oh, shit!", why not say "Oh, God!"

Tell you what, my technique all works!

One day I took him to the nearest KFC, and on our way there was a stupid car doing something idiotic I couldn't recall on road. So I get pissed and said;

"Fuck! Bodoh!"

"What did you say, Auntie?"

"Oh, I said, er, duck hodoh."

"What's hodoh?"

"Hodoh means ugly. So I was saying that duck was ugly."

"But I didn't see any duck just now?"

Great. Now I am being an angelic aunt and a big fat liar at the same time. How bad can that be?

5 comments:

11:57:03 said...

Such an arsehole.

Superman's Girlfriend said...

I thought someone says she doesn't wanna curse this Ramadhan?

11:57:03 said...

I break fast already.

Superman's Girlfriend said...

Macam mana nak berbuka bersama Jumaat ini? You are not even fasting!

11:57:03 said...

Habis nak marah my vajayjay ke?

Related Posts with Thumbnails