Monday, August 23, 2010

If You Love Someone, Let Him Free

Now I know why we aren't compatible as a couple.

Simple. I can't fit into his surroundings, and he seems hesitant to fit in with mine.

His friends and family dislike me, and vice versa.

It feels awkward being with him. It's like transforming into another individual.

It's hard to deny there's still love, nonetheless. Perhaps the memories that bond us together. Perhaps the so-called love itself. We were isolated in our very own world when being together. That is almost similar to declining the existence of the universe. That, rationally, isn't good for our long term undertakings.

Now I think I understand why people keep saying "if you love someone, let him free." I really do. So long he attains the happiness he seeks in life, I'd be more than pleased for him.

1 comment:

11:57:03 said...

I believe I am not strong enough to let go of him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails