Monday, August 23, 2010

Some People Term Is As "Harsh", I Call It "Honest"

I think I'm getting the old spirit back. The old me who was so loud and cynical, who doesn't give a shit of what people think of her.

*

Yesterday I bombarded a friend who wrote a hopelessly romantic status on Facebook. It was a sight pollution that might jeopardize the eyes and the mind. She is in a habit to write stuffs about her love and her unknown boyfriend and melodramatic lyrics and all those corny stuffs.

And I nonchalantly wrote;

"Why do you keep writing such a cheesy stuff like this? Why not write one productive sentence?"

But I ended my "harsh" comment with this: ":P" - so that it would neutralize the mood all together.

She took no offense I could tell, from the joyous reply I received.

Just now, I commented on a status that more or less reads as follows;

"_______ (fill in the blanks with your favourite name), when are we suppose to surrender our assignment?"

And I said;

"Why not ask her at her own wall instead of writing it on your status? Unless if you want others to answer as well."

Make use of the Status column wisely. Remember, Facebook is a social networking website. Others may get the access to your privacy very easily if you're not careful enough. If you have a personal inquiry, utilize the private message. It's equally handy though!

*

But trust me, this won't last long. Wait until the next personal attack, I'd return to being passive and reserved.

2 comments:

11:57:03 said...

Tapi kan. Some people kan suka treat FB as a place to be cheeky. You know, macam I kan.

Bab cheesy measy lovey dovey stuff memang satu kepantangan buat saya!

Superman's Girlfriend said...

So we can sum up different people treat fb differently.

Related Posts with Thumbnails