Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Boring Boyfriend

Superman is a real boring boyfriend. He is very serious and most of the times would act like a strict brother to me. He would decline to every invitation I made to do anything insane. And each time he'd be getting a straightforward remarks from me;

"Awak ni tak fun lah!"

He would laugh over mundane and repeated jokes like Mr. Bean's. Whenever he thinks something is funny, he would share the same, old, boring antic over and over again.

I, on the other hand am very humourous. Well, I think so. I consider my jokes are all intellectually acceptable (haha!). I'd roll my eyes upon coming across lame attempt on being funny. I hardly laugh whenever I think something isn't funny enough or isn't up to my standard. I'd smirk instead. That's mostly because I don't fake expressions, remember?

I still love my boring and serious boyfriend, nonetheless. Now I do believe that opposite attracts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails