Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Satu Hati Dua Lelaki

You want me to be frank? Let me frank with you now, baby.

Love? I ain't sure.

Necessity is more like it.

I have no doubt I'm in need of you both badly, spiritually, in life. You light my life and give me new dimensions of it. When one of you makes me somber, I'd turn to the other.

Back up? No, I'm pretty sure.

Complimentary is more like it.

Each of you possesses the qualities I had always wanted in a guy. One has the feature the other does not. Like I've said, it's complimentary.

Both are entirely different entities, but never fail to please me at the most crucial times.

You ever thought of hurting me? Hurting my feeling?

Go ahead and screw me.

'Cause why? 'Cause I have another one.

Again, it's not a back up plan. You guys compliment one another, in the most complicated way anyone could ever imagine!

No no no. Don't call me bit*ch.

Falling for two different men at the same time ain't bit*ch.

Afterall love is this complicated. *sigh*

2 comments:

Dammit said...

Jadi ade dua superman?

Superman's Girlfriend said...

Satu Superman dan satu Batman.

Related Posts with Thumbnails