Saturday, August 21, 2010

Exercise Freak

Superman has started with a new routine. He is now a regular gym customer in his hometown. This began a couple of weeks ago.

I know he has been a health freak. Eh, no no no. He's been obsessed about having a nice body. Each morning he'd be doing push-ups and sit-ups. Dari seorang cicak kobeng he is now a very, well, quite fit guy.

His new routine kinda worry me a bit. You know people say when you stop working out your body will be flabby and whatnot. And I don't really go with the idea of having a perfect body shape.

So yes, I don't work out. But I do care about body shapes. Jaga pemakanan, waktu makan and ample execises sudah lah. Tak perlu sampai ke gym. Nanti I akan rasa intimidated gila dengan badannya.

Haish. But who am I to stop his passion?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails